Monday, January 30, 2017

Assignment 2

What is a dream? A dream is a series of thoughts, images and sensations occurring in a person's mind doing sleeping or daydreaming.  A deferred dream means to be put on hold. As I was growing up I wanted to be many things such as ;  a hairstylist, a teacher,or a  business owner. But as I grew older I was so confused with people and what they thought was best for me. I lost focus and started doing things and taking classes that wasnt to my liking and my future.

When my  grandparents died I was  devastated  and did not even want to   finish  school.Now that I have weighed my options and retrain my focus I feel like I can accomplish what I need to be and what I want to be in life. I still want to do these options. So it will come with a lot of schooling and being focus. Studying is a major part of achieving my goal of being an entrepreneur. Now my favorite saying is "I can do all thing through christ that strengthens me".

1 comment:

  1. Very good post! Yes, if you keep God first, you can achieve anything that you put your mind to. Continue to push!

    ReplyDelete